Things to do on Father’s Day in New Hampshire
This weekend in Manchester, NH, is going to be a blast with the Juneteenth holiday on Saturday, June 19, followed by Father’s Day on Sunday, June 20. There are tons of great things to do on Father’s Day in New Hampshire.
You can celebrate Father’s Day by spending time with your dad at home or you can step out and enjoy the Father’s Day 2021 events in Manchester, NH. Our team at Quirk Volkswagen has listed some events that you can attend in New Hampshire.
Learn more about Community Events in Manchester, NH
Top 5 Things to do for the 2021 Father’s Day Weekend
- Concert in Greensky Bluegrass at Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion on June 19 at 7:30 PM
- Art & Crafts Festival at Deerfield Fairgrounds from June 19 to June 20
- A summer day at the farm in Tamworth, NH, on 58, Cleveland Hill Road
- 5 course Father’s Day dinner along with Father of the Bride movie at Chunky’s Cinema
- Father’s Day at the Seashore Trolley Museum