About VW CPO
Confidence can be a powerful commodity. And the Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program aims to instill that confidence every step of the way, so you can move forward in a vehicle you can’t wait to show off.
Rigorously tested and meticulously inspected, VW CPO vehicles offer what other dealers can’t match. Because with our brand knowledge and benefits comes the confidence you won’t find elsewhere.
Model-Specific LimitedWarranty Coverage 1
We want you feeling confident from one mile to the next, which is why every CPO vehicle comes with a Model-Specific Limited Warranty. The warranty period begins when the New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires or on the sale date of the CPO vehicle, whichever occurs later.
Model Year 2017 and earlier gas,
hybrid, and electric vehicles:
2 - Year or 24,000 - Mile
Modeal Year 2018 and newer
1 - Year or 12,000 - Mile
Model Year 2016 and earlier
2 - Year or 24,000 - Mile
Roadside Assistance 2
With two years of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance included on your VW CPO vehicle, you’ll get the support you need for those less-than-ideal situations. The program includes:
– Towing to the nearest licensed authorized VW dealership
– Flat-tire changes and jump starts
– Emergency repairs, fuel delivery, and door unlocking
– Availability 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
History Report 3
We want you to know your VW CPO vehicle inside and out. And with its CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportTM, you’ll get valuable insight into potential issues like title problems, ownership history, prior accidents, and more. How’s that for assurance?
All VW CPO vehicles receive an extensive 100+ Point Dealer Inspection. Should a car not perform according to our standards, we won’t certify it until we correct the issues. Our inspection process includes:
– Checking engine performance for starting issues
– Checking transmission for malfunction or noise
– Testing brakes for function, stopping distance, and vibration
– Steering test for noise, effort, vibration, and pulling
– Recommended or required maintenance updates
3 - Month SiriusXM All-Access
Trial Subscription 4
Transform your in-car entertainment with over 150 channels of SiriusXM®. If your VW CPO vehicle is SiriusXM® equipped, you’ll enjoy a 3-Month All-Access Trial Subscription with premium programming. And with the SiriusXM® App, you’ll be able to listen at home or on the go. It’s everything you could ever want to hear, practically everywhere.
1. For all CPO limited warranties:
Repairs covered by each limited warranty will be performed at no additional charge after a deductible of $50 per dealer visit. See owner’s literature or dealer for each warranty’s exclusions and limitations.
For CPO TDI Diesel vehicles only:
Vehicles also carry a TDI Extended Emissions Warranty (no deductible).
2. Roadside Assistance provided by a third party.
3. CARFAX Vehicle History Reports are based only on information supplied to CARFAX, CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Use the CARFAX Vehicle History Report as one tool to aid in your decision when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle.
4. Three months of SiriusXM on equipped vehicles, plus access online and on the app. SiriusXM requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after any trial period. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635 2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. ©2020 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM, SiriusXM, and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.